- Part Time
- Time varies on schedule
- The Tutor represents L2 to parents and to the community where tutoring takes place.
- Tutoring services will be provided as other supplemental academic enrichment services in Reading, Math, and Science that are provided beyond the normal school day and are of high quality, research based, and specifically designed to increase achievement of students in school in need of improvement.
Summary of essential
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning material to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for assigned student
- Participating in training and development session to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students
- Must have high problem solving ability
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have effective communicative skills
- Must be professional, punctual, and responsible
- Must be physically able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be self-motivated and highly proficient
- must possess excellent time management skills
- must be adaptable and flexible